POLYELECTROLYTE-A is an anionic polyacrylamide of medium molecular weight and moderate charge density. POLYELECTROLYTE-A is supplied as a stable, high density emulsion. POLYELECTROLYTE-A is completely water soluble and produces high viscosity solutions at very low concentrations. POLYELECTROLYTE-A is used as general flocculants in a variety of industrial waste water, mining, paper making, and municipal operations.
Flocculation Mechanism: Adsorbing suspension particles, polymer chains entangle and cross-link each other to form bridging, and make flocculation structure enlarge and thicken, and has the functions of surface adsorption and electric neutralization. Reinforcing Mechanism: PAM molecule chain and dispersed phase form bridging bond, Ion bond and covalent bond to increase combination strength.
POLYELECTROLYTE-A is short for polyacrylamide, polyacrylamide is a water- soluble high polymer and widely used in petroleum, paper making, metallurgical, textile, chemical and environment protection fields.
- For flocculation, POLYELECTROLYTE-A can be used for recovering solid substance treating industrial effluent, domestic sewage and purifying water, assisting filtering, treatment coal, mining, and well drilling slurry material and etc.
- For viscosity thicker, POLYELECTROLYTE-A can be used for oil/gas drilling additives and water injection process in EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery).
- For paper mills, POLYELECTROLYTE-A can be used for enhance staying rate of filling material, speed size filterability and white water sedimentation in the paper and then coagulate to increase the strength of paper.
- POLYELECTROLYTE-A can also be used in textile industries.
- When use POLYELECTROLYTE-A series products, first make up dilute solution, usually 0.1%- 0.3%, thus it is easy to mix with treated substance to get the best result.
- When makeup dilutes solution, try best to use water that is neutral or doesn't contain metallic salt.
- When makeup solution, usually the temperature is between 10’C-40’C.
- When used as paper-making staying-assist agent, density couldn't be too high, otherwise the paper size will appear flocculation, Usually it is between 100-300 PPM.
|Degree of Ion (%)||20-25%|
|Density (g/cm3)||> 0.60|
The solid product is packed in Kraft paper bags/HDPE bags with inner plastic bags, with each bag containing 10/25kgs.